Re: SQL ordered by Physical Reads (UnOptimized)

From: Tanel Poder <tanel_at_tanelpoder.com>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 21:01:53 +0300

I haven't played around with the "regular" flash cache in 11.2... I guess you would still see the "physical reads optimized" metric increase when hitting the in-host flash cache, but instead of "cell flash cache read hits", you'll see "physical read flash cache hits" increasing.
--
Tanel Poder
http://blog.tanelpoder.com