Re: Database Access Details - How do you manage the information ?

From: Guillermo Alan Bort <cicciuxdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 13:30:39 -0300

Back when I worked in service delivery we had an Apex application developed in house to manage all this (except for personal accounts). Users would log in to each server using a personal account and then use sudo to connect to the oracle software owner. Personally I used to keep a neat password database using keepass (still do). When we implemented GC we also created a gc_admin user and we saved the credentials for everyone using emcli, it was a but of an ugly hack, but it was easy for everyone to just use EM :-P

Cheers.
Alan.-