Re: SQL/T or maybe it's SQL T?

From: Subodh Deshpande <deshpande.subodh_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 16:53:07 +0530

Is your customer planning to move sqlserver from oracle and or is there any else specific reason why your ct is interested in using sqlt

On 21 May 2011 01:13, "Sandra Becker" <sbecker6925_at_gmail.com> wrote:

Has anyone heard of this tool? In a meeting this morning a customer DBA asked a non-DBA from our company if we had started using this free tool from Oracle called "SQL T". I tried to find it to check it out but either I'm not spelling it correctly, I'm looking in the wrong place or the person who told me about it got the name wrong. He wasn't even sure what it was supposed to do so I'm working in the dark here.

--

Sandy
Transzap, Inc.

--