Re: SQL/T or maybe it's SQL T?

From: Sandra Becker <sbecker6925_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 13:59:32 -0600

The customer DBA seems to think this is a new tool. Whatever. If it can give me any additional information in tuning poorly performing queries, I'm open to looking at it. The biggest problem I have is that no one on our development team has supplied me with the problem queries yet. How do you tune what you don't have? I'm asking again for the information and now that an influential customer also is asking, maybe I'll get it this time.

Sandy

--
Sandy
Transzap, Inc.