Re: Success Story with Oracle Support

From: David Fitzjarrell <oratune_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 09:06:56 -0700 (PDT)

I think it's that we expect more from Oracle support (and rightfully so) and
report our disappointment when our expectations are not met.  Oracle support is
like any organization and there will be those who  probably shouldn't have been
hired (we've all seen this, I'm sure) yet, on the other hand, there will also be
those who are above and beyond the norm for such employees (unfortunately it
seems that there are more of the former than the latter, at least from the
complaints on this list).  We remember those who met or exceeded our
expectations as well as those who didn't measure up to them, with the former
fewer and farther between than the latter.

David Fitzjarrell