Re: clone oracle restart (ohasd) installation

From: goran bogdanovic <goran00_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 17:11:22 +0200

Hi Kummar,

my answer probably will not match your question 100% but:

2-3 months ago I have tried to 'clone' and change the Oracle Restart home ... there is description in docs but I got aplenty of errors after running rootcrs.pl script ... IMO, either the process is not yet mature or wrongly described in docs. As I didn't have much time to do handicrafts, I quickly re-installed it.

hth,

regards,
goran