Re: Advice for Enterprise Manager

From: Dennis Williams <oracledba.williams_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 13:32:07 -0500

Stefano,

Perhaps you can describe more clearly the compatibility issue that is requiring you to continue dedicated ip addresses?

Just a thought - perhaps you should consider operating two EM - a legacy EM 10g to monitor those databases requiring dedicated ip addresses, and a EM 11g for the databases that have overcome that legacy issue.