RE: how to find the name for SQL_OPCODE

From: Powell, Mark <mark.powell2_at_hp.com>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 17:06:47 +0000

If you have auditing then there should be a table sys.audit_actions whose actions I believe will match up to the v$session command. This table is available back to at least 8.1 and through 10.3.

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Tanel Poder Sent: Friday, May 06, 2011 6:33 AM
To: lzeng_at_yahoo-inc.com
Cc: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: Re: how to find the name for SQL_OPCODE

In newer Oracle versions you can use: DBA_HIST_SQLCOMMAND_NAME or V$SQLCOMMAND In older versions read the manual :-)

--

Tanel Poder
http://blog.tanelpoder.com

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 6:33 AM, Lei Zeng <lzeng_at_yahoo-inc.com<mailto:lzeng_at_yahoo-inc.com>> wrote: Hi, list:

I am on 10g, not 11g. How to find out the complete list of names for SQL_OPCODE? I want to do something like

decode(OPCODE

0,'BACKGROUND',
1,'Create Table',
2,'INSERT', ....)