slow sql question

From: Ram Raman <veeeraman_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 20:57:07 -0500

Hi,

We feel that after our upgrade few SQLs are running slow. We have the awr report information before the upgrade for a few months. We have the option of generating reports before the upgrade. But given an SQL, is there a way to see how long it took or the plan before the upgrade from the repository without having to dig through a bunch of reports? Oracle 10.2.

#2 Is there a way to automate the generation of reports without having to type all the information, if we want to generate them for a period of time.

Thanks.