Requesting feedback/ideas/comments/suggestions for the SR creation process

From: Charles Schultz <sacrophyte_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 11:47:44 -0500

Hey Listers,

I am collecting feedback and ideas about how to improve the Oracle SR creation process:
http://orajourn.blogspot.com/2011/04/mos-workshop-fixing-srs.html

<http://orajourn.blogspot.com/2011/04/mos-workshop-fixing-srs.html>I have one week to go. :) I am reaching out to the user community purely out of my own interests; my intent to is to gain a wider sense of the weaknesses within the current process. At first I thought this workshop was going to be about MOS in a more general sense, but it is not. So while I will listen to thoughts pertaining to MOS (including other challenge areas within MOS), this workshop will be focusing on creating Service Requests.

Disclosure: I am *not* an Oracle employee. I am just a DBA.

--
Charles Schultz