RE: Parsing the Call Stack

From: Lange, Kevin G <kevin.lange_at_ppoone.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 10:05:37 -0500

The program can be called from more than one source. He only needs the one that just called him so the dependencies view will not work in this case.

From: jj_at_lsualumni.com [mailto:jj_at_lsualumni.com] Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2011 11:39 PM To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org; Lange, Kevin G Subject: RE: Parsing the Call Stack

Sorry, read your request a total different way! :-) You should be able to use the dba_dependencies view to do this.

Here is a link to a post by Jared Still on this with a script - http://ss64.com/ora/sql-dependencies.html