Desupport notices buried...

From: De DBA <dedba_at_tpg.com.au>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 11:11:57 +1000

G'day all.

I've just spent an hour trying to unearth the desupport notices for the database software on the infamous "His Oracle Support" (..certainly not mine, that is.. >:o ). What I'm specifically after is the end-of-support dates for 11gR1 on AIX. Does anyone have a link to the dark & lonely crypt where Oracle keeps that kind of information nowadays?

On a lighter note: here's a riddle from HOS's "Product Roadmap":

    "In which of the following product lines hides the database software?"

  • AIA
  • G-Log
  • JD Edwards Enterprise One
  • JD Edwards World