Re: disable recyclebin?

From: Nuno Souto <dbvision_at_iinet.net.au>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 01:44:14 +1000

None whatsoever. That's why I have a DR site, backups, 2-hourly archived redo logs, etcetc.
And for development and test, there is an overnight backup and quite frankly: if they drop a table inadvertently, I'll bang their heads together. ;) Enough incentive so far: in 4 years they lost only 6 tables and those were promptly (3 hours) restored in DR and reimported from there. Good enough for them and for me.
--
Cheers
Nuno Souto