Re: expdp query parameters

From: VKS <mailvks_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 10:18:55 -0500

Yes you can as many as you want.

This looks like EBS db, so I will assume you are going to some version of 11g.
Definitely exclude XLA packages during import (expdp does not have this problem), they take 30-45 min to recreate and take 40+ hours to import, there are bugs open but no patch.

exclude=PACKAGE_BODY:" LIKE 'XLA_%'" => instead of Query

drop recreate on source - may need you to do a large compile of invalids and regen forms too adding to downtime.

You also want to add parallel=n depending on CPU's and I/O bandwidth you have.
Thanks !
VKS