Re: Setting up storage Array for ASM

From: Steven Andrew <postora_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 08:12:37 -0700

Thanks Leyi. We have reserved 2 disks for hotspare already and usable we have is 22 disks.

Is the 5 x 1G luns is for placing ocr and voting in high redundancy instead of normal one.

To answer Steve, the storage is emc, cx series.

To answer Goran, We are designing this system to handle 1000 to 1500 IOPS.