Re: HowTo Restore RMAN Disk backups of Single Database to RAC Instance

From: Leyi Zhang (Kamus) <"Leyi>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 18:22:07 +0800

Please check MOS note:
How to Convert 10g Single-Instance database to 10g RAC using Manual Conversion procedure [ID 747457.1]

Another option is using RMAN Duplicate, Please read: http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/B19306_01/backup.102/b14191/rcmdupdb.htm

--
Kamus <kamusis_at_gmail.com>

Visit my blog for more : http://www.dbform.com