Re: Setting up storage Array for ASM

From: Leyi Zhang (Kamus) <"Leyi>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 18:06:07 +0800

I strongly recommend to reserve at least 1 disk for hotspare. If storage amount is not the problem, I will use 2 disks for hotspare and leave 20 disks for RAID10. 5*1G LUNs for ocr & voting.
--
Kamus <kamusis_at_gmail.com>

Visit my blog for more : http://www.dbform.com
Join ACOUG: http://www.acoug.org