RE: disable recyclebin?

From: Michael McMullen <ganstadba_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 10:17:21 -0400

What's the push? People don't like to see all the BIN$ tables in a tool? I guess my argument would be to the user that they have the option of not using the recyclebin by using purge so why should I disable for the entire db. They have the option to turn it off/on as they seem fit which seems pretty good to me.