RE: A good xwin server?

From: Juan Cruz Miranda Vigo <jcmiranda_at_oesia.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 07:58:08 +0200

mobaxterm

De: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] En nombre de Andrew Kerber [andrew.kerber_at_gmail.com] Enviado el: lunes, 18 de abril de 2011 22:46 Para: ORACLE-L
Asunto: A good xwin server?

Has anyone found a reasonably fast xwindows server? On my 32 bit windows xp virtual machine I can get the oui to work reasonably fast, even connecting to a data center 4 states away to do an install using putty and cygwin. But when I run the OUI (or asmca or dbca for that matter) directly on my desktop,which is windows 7 64 bit, and connecting initially with putty, its just dog slow on cygwin or xming. Is there a faster xserver out there for windows 64? Or maybe the problem is with windows 7 64 bit?

--
Andrew W. Kerber

†Ûiÿü0ÁúÞzX¬¶Ê+ƒün– {ú+iÉ^ Received on Tue Apr 19 2011 - 00:58:08 CDT

Original text of this message