A good xwin server?

From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 15:46:46 -0500

Has anyone found a reasonably fast xwindows server? On my 32 bit windows xp virtual machine I can get the oui to work reasonably fast, even connecting to a data center 4 states away to do an install using putty and cygwin. But when I run the OUI (or asmca or dbca for that matter) directly on my desktop,which is windows 7 64 bit, and connecting initially with putty, its just dog slow on cygwin or xming. Is there a faster xserver out there for windows 64? Or maybe the problem is with windows 7 64 bit?
--
Andrew W. Kerber