Re: OT: Anyone using Kindle for Oracle Docs and/or other tech docs?

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 15:45:53 -0700

Lots of useful replies, thanks!

I ended up getting an iPad.

While the Oracle docs are available in the correct format for Kindle, many other docs come in PDF format, and the iPad can do a better job.

My local Verizon store had a NIB iPad 1 with 64g for $499, so I couldn't resist that deal - only $300 more than the Kindle DX on sale.

Jared Still
Certifiable Oracle DBA and Part Time Perl Evangelist Oracle Blog: http://jkstill.blogspot.com Home Page: http://jaredstill.com