Re: OT: Anyone using Kindle for Oracle Docs and/or other tech docs?

From: Rodd Holman <rodd.holman_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 11:24:52 -0500

Actually I'm doing this with a Galaxy Tab. I use a USD$0.99 app called ezPDF reader for Android. It has a reflow text mode that makes it read more like an e-book than pdf. It's very comfortable reading in the 7 inch screen. I can also do the on-line library if I want. The browser reflows everything quite well. Especially in landscape mode.