RE: OT: Anyone using Kindle for Oracle Docs and/or other tech docs?

From: Keith Moore <kmoore_at_zephyrus.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 22:48:02 -0500

I agree. I find it almost unusable for PDFs. For the text to be readable, you need to scroll back and forth to read each line.

You can convert PDFs to a kindle readable format. Here's a good article on the options:

http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2010/09/how-to-do-almost-everything-with-a-kindle-3/

I haven't tried too many documents and it does work but not always perfectly.

Keith