Re: Platforms for Golden Gate

From: Job Miller <jobmiller_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 07:15:33 -0700 (PDT)

It's under Fusion Middleware for HP-UX.
https://edelivery.oracle.com/EPD/Download/get_form?egroup_aru_number=12055594 Job

From: Alex List <alex_at_octanti.com.br> Subject: Platforms for Golden Gate
To: "Oracle I List" <oracle-l_at_freelists.org> Date: Thursday, April 7, 2011, 10:01 AM

Hi,
I was trying to find Golden Gate for HP-UX to download, however I see there are only available for platforms Windows, Linux and Solaris (as the link below shows).http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/middleware/goldengate/downloads/index.html?ssSourceSiteId=ocomen Also, I tried on eDelivery website, but nothing.So does anybody know if its not really available for HP-UX platform? ... or if there is workaround for this!! Thank you in advance. Alex

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Thu Apr 07 2011 - 09:15:33 CDT

Original text of this message