addmrpt and awrrpt after cloning a database

From: Maureen English <maureen.english_at_alaska.edu>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 15:22:15 -0800

We cloned one of our production databases to a test instance a while back. We used the same process we've used for years, with some minor modifications for each new release of Oracle.

We've been using this cloned database for some load testing and I went to run an addmrpt, but found that there is no data available.

Any ideas what we may have missed?

I'm in the process of reading the documentation to see if there is something obvious...like a configuration parameter for snapshots, but thought I'd ask here in case someone has a quicker answer.