Re: FRA f/s block size

From: Nuno Souto <dbvision_at_iinet.net.au>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 20:46:38 +1100

Thanks a lot. Actually, it was nmon that put me onto looking into this. I was finding no difference in its reports when using f/s different block size and that's when the "??????" started to show on the top of my head! Still planning to look at strace to see if I can figure out MOL what is going on. More later.
--
Cheers
Nuno Souto