Re: DBA Manager position available in Bay area(San Jose)

From: Zhu,Chao <zhuchao_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 10:34:27 +0800

I got couple of inquiry, and here is some answers: 1. please note the company is located at US, San Jose, CA; Please make sure you are in US;
2. This is not a shift job, but need to manage a team of DBAs who runs on shift; and close work between China/US;
3. actually the company name is already in JD, if you read carefully:) 4. The position is responsible for one of the largest database (oracle) implementations across the world; high concurrency, high activity; Technical depth is needed;
THx

--
Regards
Zhu Chao