Re: FRA f/s block size

From: Nuno Souto <dbvision_at_iinet.net.au>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 01:45:52 +1100

I'm aware of what is available in Linux. But I said Unix. As in Aix.
strace is a RPITA to use on something like RMAN. Pity IBM - of all companies! - provides so little gut-view software for that. Although there is probably some obscure add-on to Tivoli or similar to do all I need - meh!...
--
Cheers
Nuno Souto