Recover from hot backup taken when database is not in backup mode

From: Sandeep Kumar B <sandeep.b_at_four-soft.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 10:34:28 +0530

Hi all,

I've a tricky situation in one of my client environment. My client was taken an hot backup without putting the database in backup mode and in that backup he was not included archivelogs also. Now we are facing the problem like system tablespace needs recovery while cloing it to test environment.
Can anybody suggest on this.

Thanks,
Sandeep
DBA DISCLAIMER:“The information in this email (and any attachments) is legally privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use or disseminate the information. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by "Reply" command and permanently delete the original and any copies or printouts thereof. Although this email and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system into which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by Four Soft Limited or its subsidiaries or affiliates either jointly or severally for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use or incompleteness or any delay in its receipt".