Re: Audit Vault?

From: Emre Baransel <ebaransel_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 14:24:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Scott,
I installed it 2,5 years ago. A full running configuration took my 4-5 days. It
was hard because there weren't sufficient doc. resource for configuration &
troubleshooting. I'm sure it's better now.
I prepared a paper describing installation and conf. that time. It may help you
some way.
http://emrebaransel.blogspot.com/2008/09/audit-vault-installation-guide.html

Y. Emre Baransel