OT: Oracle Open World 2011, deadline approaches, do my friends here have something they'd like me to talk about?

From: Mark W. Farnham <mwf_at_rsiz.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 12:28:51 -0400

As most of you are already aware, the deadline is the 27th, at a minute before midnight Pacific Daylight Savings time. Some of you have known me a long time and probably have a clue about which topics I probably know more about than the average bear.

So as I start winnowing my list of things I'm going to type (well cut and paste, really, you don't want timeouts or lacking a copy of what you submitted) into the submission form, consider sending me a private note to:

mwf_at_rsiz.com

most definitely NOT replying to the whole list, I'll try to take your interest into account.

I probably won't be speaking about Optimizing Agility in a Virtual Exadata Consolidation of Grids on the Cloud at Webscale with Maximum Availability for the Supply Chain and Customer Relationship Management utilizing Mapreduce, NoSQL, and Hibernate generated from Java for database independence.

But whether or not any of those buzzwords come up, I am interested if there is something you would like to hear me talk about, and whether you think it should be a deep dive into something esoteric or about a conceptual issue that folks seem to agree about and then forget at design and implementation time.

Regards,

mwf