RE: Bye bye Itanium and HP-UX?

From: Fahrenfort, Keith (HP Shared Solutions Architect for Oracle) <"Fahrenfort,>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 21:03:15 +0000

Hi Guys, if you'd permit me to make one email post:

HP's side of the story is here - www.hp.com/go/customersfirst

If any Oracle on HP-UX customers have concerns, you are welcome to contact me directly.

Thanks! Regards!

Keith Fahrenfort
Solutions Architect
HP-Oracle Competency Center

Americas Shared Solutions Architecture (SSA) Hewlett-Packard Company

keithf_at_hp.com / Email

Reach the team at ssa_at_hp.com