Re: DBLINK ISSUE

From: Jack van Zanen <jack_at_vanzanen.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 16:19:50 +1100

Then the passwords for the users between the 2 environments most likely don't match for the other users. zing user has same password in both environments

Jack van Zanen

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies. Thank you for your cooperation