srvctl, who are disabled?

From: <TESTAJ3_at_nationwide.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 12:00:08 -0400

Ok I been searching for this for better part of an hour, i'm sure its simple but I'm not seeing it.

I want to know via either srvctl or crsctl, which is the instances are disabled from coming up during a reboot, example, standby DB in rac on standby node, i have 3, 2 are disabled, how can i tell which of them are disabled, so during reboot we can systematically determine output from crs_star which are ok and which are not?

thanks, joe

Joe Testa, Oracle Certified Professional Senior Engineering & Administration Lead
(Work) 614-677-1668
(Cell) 614-312-6715