Re: What is Your Idea for optimizing Table Performance?

From: Surachart Opun <surachart_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 21:37:03 +0700

To Robert Freeman,

Thank You so much, I am pointing to Newbie DBAs/Immediate DBAs Tasks, What can they do to improve performance on Database by doing something with TABLEs/INDEXs.
Maybe, They can improve performance database since created tablespaces, created tables. I know We can read on Oracle Docs and Books. But I hope some tricks and ideas .

Thank You
Surachart Opun
Oracle ACE, Contributor (Oracle User Group in Thailand) http://surachartopun.com
skye: surachart_op