Re: Database workload capture

From: Alex List <alex_at_octanti.com.br>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 13:40:51 -0300

It sounds very good options ... for free and payed ones!

But I was wondering the mechanics that could be employed to do this without trace session or something.
Because I am considering developing a tool to do this. I know that is not easy, however with open source the contributions can help to model a suitable tool with options we would like to have.

Anyway, thanks a lot for all contributions and suggestions.

Alex