Oracle VM Images

From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 13:45:05 -0800 (PST)

Hi

I had Prod env at one location with 3 VM Server having 6-7 VM containing Oracle Siebel, fusion,EBS etc. It is using Oracle VM. I had to create another environment for UAT to mimic the Prod at different Location. What is the best way to backup and create the UAT environment ?

Can someone share his thought as I never did earlier using Oracle VM. Any help or link will be really helpful. Like installing Oracle VM Manager, VM Server, Any storage consideration for restoring the images etc.

TIA
Sanjay