downloadable html version of 10g documentation

From: sundar mahadevan <sundarmahadevan82_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 10:53:41 -0500

Hi All,
Is there the zipped version of html documentation available for older versions like 9i or 10g anywhere. I see that oracle has the download able html documentation for 11g but not for previous versions. For example I am trying to download the html version of B14229-04 OracleŽ Streams Concepts and Administration 10gR2.* *I do know that the pdf version is savable but I like the html version. Any ideas? Thanks in advance,* *