Re: Process and sessions overhead

From: Greg Rahn <greg_at_structureddata.org>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 11:16:59 -0800

Unfortunately this does not help. Describing hardware does not explain software requirements.

I dont mean to be difficult, but I think that many severely underestimate how much productive work a single Oracle session process can do.

However, you could win me over by providing scaling data that shows connections and application throughput rates and txn times... Might you have done such tests and collected the data?

--
Regards,
Greg Rahn