Re: Process and sessions overhead

From: <coskan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 18:10:56 +0000

We had the same issue with log file sync. There are multiple parameters adjusted with process parameter and one should be carefull with that one. On our situation we kept memory same increased process from 400 to 500 and started to see log file syncs unfortunatelly I cannot say that's 100 percent the cause because to fix the issue even we adjusted sga target by %25 just to keep the percentage same but we also did 11g upgrade on the same day and every