Re: DBWR pegged out

From: Kellyn Pedersen <kjped1313_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 08:10:21 -0800 (PST)

Can you offer us a little more information? Is this for one type of process? If it is from one type of process, have you traced it to see what is it truly waiting on? Are the waits due to the dbwr or is it simply i/o waits on your tempfiles?

I think we need more information on the actual waits to determine that you are looking at dbwr, as I'm not seeing that here...

Kellyn Pedersen
Multi-Platform Database Administrator
www.pythian.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/kellynpedersen http://dbakevlar.com