RE: CHM oclumon dumpnodeview

From: Martin Bach <>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 08:25:13 -0000

Good afternoon,

I tried too but to no avail - the software produces core dumps when running as grid owner, and as root I got the same "no data" error. I raised this with Oracle Support but stopped following the SR after they repeatedly ask for all logs in $GRID_HOME/nodename/ . They clearly didn't know what they were doing or looking for.

Let us know if you figure it out :)