Re: Just my opinion - the move of MOS to Flash is still a bunch of cra

From: Yong Huang <yong321_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 08:29:02 -0800 (PST)

> I would encourage us all to be specific about what we want

Charles,

I'd like to have HTML MOS idle timeout extended beyond 1 hour, ideally to 8 hours.

Also in HTML MOS, the browser open in new window or tab function should work when clicking the links near the top such as "Patches & Updates" and "Service Request", and when clicking each individual SR. Currently you have to left-click (not pressing Shift) and the SR will load into the current window or tab.

To me personally, I can't think of anything to improve in the Flash MOS.

Thanks for helping us pass our wishes to Oracle.

Yong Huang