Re: Just my opinion - the move of MOS to Flash is still a bunch of crap

From: Nuno Souto <dbvision_at_iinet.net.au>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 15:12:29 +1100

Charles Schultz wrote,on my timestamp of 4/03/2011 2:05 AM:

> Hmm... is anyone keeping track of changes that the user community would like to
> see? Since Oracle does not seem to believe in things like bugzilla, maybe a user
> community owned list of enhancements (both done and need to be done) would be
> appropriate.

After a recent meeting with our CSM where this very same subject was "discussed" - and I am using the word in the losest possible interpretation - I am now taking screen dumps of anything I find really obnoxious in the behaviour of MOS and sending them - with comments - to him. Dunno to what extent that won't be just another "feel good" exercise, but I'm willing to try anything to stop wasting my time with MOS as is.

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto