Re: Just my opinion - the move of MOS to Flash is still a bunch of crap

From: Nuno Souto <>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 15:12:29 +1100

Charles Schultz wrote,on my timestamp of 4/03/2011 2:05 AM:

> Hmm... is anyone keeping track of changes that the user community would like to
> see? Since Oracle does not seem to believe in things like bugzilla, maybe a user
> community owned list of enhancements (both done and need to be done) would be
> appropriate.

After a recent meeting with our CSM where this very same subject was "discussed" - and I am using the word in the losest possible interpretation - I am now taking screen dumps of anything I find really obnoxious in the behaviour of MOS and sending them - with comments - to him. Dunno to what extent that won't be just another "feel good" exercise, but I'm willing to try anything to stop wasting my time with MOS as is.

Nuno Souto
in sunny Sydney, Australia