Re: can't create any objects

From: Toon Koppelaars <toon.koppelaars_at_rulegen.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 22:09:45 +0100

My first guess would be: someone (the dba?) has created a DDL-trigger that isn't quite bug-free yet...

In the meantime for diagnosis, you could just sql-trace your drop-table command, and check the tracefile to see what happens behind the scenes and causes the numeric/value error.

--
Toon Koppelaars
RuleGen BV

(co)Author: "Applied Mathematics for Database Professionals"
www.rulegen.com/am4dp-backcover-text