Re: Just my opinion - the move of MOS to Flash is still a bunch of crap

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 06:52:27 -0800

My apologies for such an unabashed public rant.

I should clearly stay away from the keyboard at such times.

IAC, it is pretty clear that most folks are STILL avoiding flash MOS if at all possible.

Jared Still
Certifiable Oracle DBA and Part Time Perl Evangelist Oracle Blog: http://jkstill.blogspot.com Home Page: http://jaredstill.com