Re: Just my opinion - the move of MOS to Flash is still a bunch of crap

From: John Piwowar <>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 13:36:59 -0800

FWIW, it's been at least 6 months since I used Flash MOS for anything. And I have to use MOS a *lot*. HTML mode has its quirks, so there will still be points of annoyance, but you'll be net less aggravated.

John P.

Sent from a mobile device to deliver a more rapid response. Please excuse brevity and typos.