RE: SQL with High memory

From: Powell, Mark <mark.powell2_at_hp.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 19:09:06 +0000

Why not look at

v$sql and v$db_object_cache both of which have memory usage statistics

Also see the following Oracle support document(s):

Diagnosing and resolving ora-04031 error                         146599.1

Troubleshooting and Diagnosing ORA-4031 Error              396940.1

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Prabhu Krishnaswamy Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2011 9:31 AM
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: SQL with High memory

Lists,

We are facing serious 4031 issue on one of our critical production instances, we thought of reviewing the high memory consuming SQL and the check its usiing bind or not. Any help how to get the TOP 20 SQLs which are consuming high memory.

Thank you,
Prabhu