Re: Oracle License Audit

From: jason arneil <jason.arneil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 10:48:03 +0000

Hello,

I have been through a similar process in the past year. It entailed filling in a spreadsheet declaring all Oracle products in use, including number of cpus/cores, servers, and options.

Oracle sales then compare this with what licenses you actually have purchased.

cheers,

jason.

--

http://jarneil.wordpress.com