RE: auditing table help

From: TJ Kiernan <tkiernan_at_pti-nps.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 09:07:20 -0600

Your version would be useful here, but if you have enterprise edition you can enable fine grained auditing and capture this, or you'll need to alter your AUDIT_TRAIL parameter (and restart) to DB_EXTENDED.

From
http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/B19306_01/network.102/b14266/auditing .htm#i1008338

SQLBIND and SQLTEXT are not populated unless you specify AUDIT_TRAIL=DB,EXTENDED in the database initialization file, init.ora. This is because CLOBs are comparatively expensive to populate.

Thanks,

T. J.

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Alessandro Lia Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2011 8:12 AM
To: Oracle-L_at_FreeLists.org
Subject: auditing table help

Dear list,

I need to trace which statement run on one table. I just need to know i.e. "select etc...."

My DB parameter are set for auditing.

I run the following script :

audit select on "user.table_name" by session;

If I query the AUD$ table I get:

 SESSIONID    ENTRYID  STATEMENT  TIMESTAMP   USERID
      3355750                1                 24   01-MAR-11
XXXXX     but I'm not able to find the statement executed.

Is there any way to get it? Is there any V$table to join to retrieve such info?

thank you for your collaboration

Alessandro